020/ TAHITI NUI PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT TAHITIAN VILLAGE
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – COMPETITION
CLIENT: TAHITI NUI PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT TAHITIAN VILLAGE
LEAD CONTRACTOR: A+ARCHITECTURE
CONSTRUCTION COST: 107 M€
SURFACE AREA: 25,000 M2 SDP
Construction of a public facility in Punaauia, including a reception area,
a convention center, a multi-purpose area, 3 auditoriums, a recording studio, and outdoor facilities.
The project’s proposal submitted to the teams during the application process is detailed below :
- 1 concert hall with a capacity of 3000 seats whose occupancy can be modulated according to the audience;
- 1 congress hall with 600 seats that can be split into ½ ;
- 1 300-seat convention hall that can optionally be used as a second small theater and
- 1 large theater with 850 to 900 seats, which can be split into ½;
- 1 small 350-seat theater;
- 1 exhibition space designed to host a wide variety of events, including
sporting events if possible;
- Mixed catering, networking, and reception areas;
- 6 to 8 conference rooms, configurable according to requirements;
- 1 television/broadcast recording studio.
- 1500 parking spaces.