2020/ AZUR ARENA
STADIUM VIDEO CUBE
CLIENT: CITY OF ANTIBES
LEAD CONTRACTOR: CRÉAFACTORY
CONSTRUCTION COST: 400 K€
SURFACE AREA: 13 600 M2M2
Considering the growth of sporting events, the Antibes city decided to improve the equipment available in the Azur Arena Stadium Video Cube, by adding a Video Cubes system, a 360° camera, and upgrading the sound system.
The project involves: the installation of four screens to be sized in line with the requirements of the various sports federations for the team sports played in this stadium.
The construction work mainly involves :
- Installation of the video cube
- Related work (structure, power supply, etc.)
- Acoustic equipment for the stadium currently located at the site of the future video cubes
- Safetý and fire-fighting systems to be associated with the project
- Removal and evacuation of non-reused existing installations, as well as the possible reuse of a certain equipment to be removed (the sound system in particular)
- Audiovisual equipment